Skills: Commercial Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Tucker, Georgia, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Commercial Coordinator to support new project opportunities in their EPC Industrial Facilities and Renewables businesses to ensure compliance with key Commercial Policies, actively pursue the most advantageous project outcomes and drive continuous improvement.
The key duties of this role include: contract and commercial administration, supporting project governance and risk reviews process, actively pursuing commercial entitlement, implementation of the Financial Management Framework, participating in commercial assurance reviews and supporting cash management policy requirements.
- Implementation of commercial policy requirements.
- Application of Wood commercial standards, processes and procedures, Financial Management Framework (FMF) and general commercial awareness.
- Supporting project governance, assurance and reporting.
- Contract administration
- Supporting commercial risk management - identification and mitigation
- Supporting Change management and pursuit of commercial entitlement, including administration of claims and disputes
- Coordination of payment applications, invoicing, invoice disputes and payments in
- Supporting key commercial improvement initiatives aligned with the business strategy.
Skills / Qualifications
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in business administration, commerce, quantity surveying, law or similar discipline. 5 years' experience
- In addition to an undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience, the individual should have work experience in industry which demonstrates exposure to key commercial and project controls concepts and principles.
- Experience in working with multi discipline functions.
- Experience in contract and commercial negotiations
- Ability to read, interpret and manage a contract
- Good inter-personal skills, both internal and external
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship is required.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.