Quality and PQE Leader Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
Managers who have responsibility across multiple job families (eg. Quality Assurance & Quality Control). Have reports (or dotted line reports). Should be used for regional or product line scope. Develops operational plan for own department. Operational contributions to plan of the larger unit.
As a Quality and PQE Leader you will be responsible for:
- Conducting quality in the shop aligning quality standards and quality control processes.
- Sharing lessons learned across the Network, NCARCA outcomes and conduct process optimization.
- Conducting quality internally to the Shop and externally, to make sure that processes, procedures are correctly applied.
- Managing all operating quality issues (qualification plan including eSQM, eNCR) and reviews the shop continuous improvement approach.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have BS Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a Quality Roles.
- Have leadership experience.
- Experience in a Services industry.
- Have knowledge of the principles of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.