Spokane, Washington, United States
Spokane, Washington, United States
Skills: Engineering Manager, Environmental Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States
Organization : Digital - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
Product Vision, Definition and Planning
- Contributes to the definition of a product vision and drives efforts to realize the vision
- Supports the development of strategic product roadmaps
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure collaboration and timely execution of product roadmap development
- Works with key development partners to identify opportunities to develop solutions that might have impact beyond a specific product
Product Lifecycle Management
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end development of products, executing across cross-functional teams and into production
- Works with engineering to manage the development of product from inception through launch
- Manages the planning process, value definition, project vision, feature prioritization, product requirements and ongoing product roadmap, including definition of MVP
- Aids in the ongoing market sensing activities that employ Voice of the Customer initiatives. Investigates the drivers behind stated user needs and point points and synthesizes information into refined user requirements/stories
- Works with key technical and UX roles to leverage different types of testing to validate and optimize product usability
- Proactively manages risks and issues for a product and works with other teams to resolve dependencies
- Actively managers stakeholder expectations and communicates status changes that may impact upstream or downstream
Business and User Engagement
- Responsible for working with marketing to evaluate and execute product marketing outreach programs via collateral, sales tools, training materials and other marketing tools
- Develops product level messaging and feature/benefit statements for external and internal presentations
- Proactively grows collaborative relationships with business and user stakeholders to establish feedback loops and ongoing buy-in.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Environmental Science / CS Degree or 5 years in technology with business degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in Product Management
- 5 years of experience in commercial software or IT services, ideally sustainability or energy related
- 2-3 years in leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define and deliver innovative solutions that meet customer needs in conjunction with Product Development. Strong understanding of software development lifecycle required.
- Involvement in some, if not all, aspects of the software development lifecycle from proof of concept through end-of-life.
- Understands the importance of product messaging and positioning, internal and external communications planning, testing, training, implementation planning, execution, and user documentation.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum a bonus.
- Demonstrated ability to translate concepts into viable products or business solutions, including experience guiding or personally conducting user discovery and requirements gathering for product planning.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to relate at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively work with and influence cross-functional teams to achieve results.
- Ability to manage people with empathy, clarity and vision.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: North America-United States-Washington-Seattle
- Posting Date: Mar 11, 2021