Senior Business Analyst Organisation : Sustainability Services - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for performing data and analytics activities managing data collection, analysis, and communication of key performance metrics and business insights. This position reports to the Director, SRM Analytics. Function
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Mine industrial-size data sets in various states of cleanliness for insights.
- Analyze data and information from multiple sources to identify and communicate necessary, recommended improvement activities to improve service and deliver value to clients.
- Prepare written reports/presentations of findings from all analysis and present findings to upper management.
- Initiate and identify barriers to data analysis and process improvement and communicate those to leadership with recommended actions for improvement.
- Solution driven analysis that will initiate change and create value.
- Serve as an analytical resource supporting major initiatives as determined by Leadership Team to ensure efficient processes are followed.
- Design and deliver data via datamarts, data extractions, and other methods to support business.
- Present findings, decisions and outcomes to both senior management and front-line employees.
- Create and maintain system or user documents as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor's level degree (or equivalent experience) required; degree in business management or finance strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of key performance metrics and knowledge of and their application.
- Preferred experience in high volume, metrics driven operations.
- Intermediate MS Excel and Word skill level required
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills
- A minimum of 5 years-experience.
- Data gathering (e.g., SQL), data manipulation (e.g., MS Excel).
- Data visualization (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) experience.
- Predictive analysis.
- Experience with real-world commercial data analytics and visualization.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment while maintaining strict customer data privacy requirements.
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Proficient in large-scale database queries, with associated statistical analyses including the following areas: non-linear and multi-variate regressions, logistic regression, time series analyses, and probabilistic and classification models.
- Well versed in MS Excel and data analysis tools and processes.
- Demonstrated excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A highly collaborative work style as demonstrated through team interactions.
- Demonstrated excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Mar 17, 2021