Skills: Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Cotulla, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting an I & E Technician with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support operations in Cotulla, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
The main function is to Install and maintain electrical and instrument equipment in compliance with all rules and practices.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- 3 TO 4 YEARS IN OIL &GAS EXPERIENCE AS AN I&E TECH.
- MUST BE ABLE TO CHECK ABB TOTALFLOW CALIBRATION & RECALIBRATE IF NEEDED
- MUST PERFORM PROPER ORIFICE PLATE INSPECTION
- KNOWLEDGE IN USING PCCU AND WINCCU
- ABLE TO SECURE GAS SAMPLES, PERFORM STAIN TUBE TEST
- TROUBLESHOOT COMMUNICATION ISSUES INVOLVING TOTALFLOWS
- KNOWLEDGE TESTING RULECO & HLR PILOTS AND RELAYS
- EXPERIENCE IN PNUEMATIC CONTROLLERS & SAFETY SYSTEMS
- WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF SCADA PAK PLC
- ABILITY TO WORK ALONE AND IN A TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF GAS & OIL PROCESSING FROM WELLHEAD THRU FACILITY TO SALES
- SAFETY CONSCIOUS IN ALL ASPECTS
- KNOWLEDGE OF SIEMENS AND FISHER I/P CONTROLLERS
Skills / Qualifications
- Associates degree preferred.
- PLC troubleshooting experience.
- 5/2 schedule
- Familiar with regulations applicable to the operations of oil and gas facilities
- OIMS systems, related manuals, and procedures
- Possesses the general competencies and Operations Integrity Critical competency requirements as documented and maintained in company Operations Training road-map
- Computing skills Attitudes and Behavior
- Delta V
- Emerson ROCLINK
- SCADAPack Telepace Studio
- Allen Bradley Studio 5000
- IDEC Automation Organizer
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.