Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
We are a international cleantech scale-up with offices in 5 different countries. We believe that climate change is the biggest challenge of our generation and, with our software solution, we accelerate the transition to a clean and sustainable energy system. We are growing fast and has recently been recognised as one of the eleven scale-ups selected for the Techleap Rise programme, featuring tech scale-ups which are contributing to flatten the climate curve. We are looking for talented Java Software Engineers to join our engineering team. Let us build the future of energy systems together!
What You'll Do
• Full life cycle development, starting with technical design and ending with deploy to production environment
• Identifying and improving parts of the platform to make it more scalable, fast and secure
• Collaborating across teams and time zones to make things happen, review code and be open to feedback
• Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap Requirements
• Someone having an eye for detail, taking ownership, flexible and eager to learn
• Passionate about problem solving and proactive, who won't hesitate involving colleagues for support when needed
• Experience in real-world projects implemented with Java (2+ years of experience)
• Familiarity with some of the following technologies Spring framework, JPA/Hibernate, RDBMS/PostgreSQL
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
• Living in GMT, GMT+1, GMT+2 or GMT+3 time zone Beneficial Skills
• Experience in independently running small projects end-to-end with little or no supervision
• Interest in scaling services and IoT
• Interest in data science and machine learning is a plus
• Impactful work - you have the opportunity to contribute to the fight against climate change
• Motivational base pay and opportunity to join our Employee Participation Plan
• International and fast-paced environment
• Team get-togethers multiple times per year in different countries
• Technically challenging role and a software platform built in-house from the ground up
• Opportunities for professional development through training and mentoring
• Flexible working hours and remote work
• Office in the centre of Amsterdam, Tartu or Turku
• Relocation support
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!