United States of America - Florida, OrlandoJob Summary
AECOM is seeking a Strategic Marketing & Clients Director
for our project and program management business line. This role can be primarily remote based from a variety of US location, with some preference for candidates based on the East coast (for proximity to BL Leaders).About AECOM
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustaining and disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
- Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies - 2014-2020
- #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering-News Record's 2019 "Top 500 Design Firms" and #1 2019 "Top 200 Environmental Firms"
- VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
- Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index for 2017-2019
The Global Business Line Strategic Marketing Director will support the strategy and business goals of the Global Business Line and the Chief Strategy Office; developing and implementing measurable, client-focused and strategic marketing campaigns to support growth. They will be an integral part of both the Global Business Line leadership team and the Enterprise Strategic Marketing team; and be expected to collaborate extensively within those teams, as well as across a global network of teams.
They will support and contribute to global campaigns initiated by the enterprise strategic marketing team, as well as driving continuous marketing improvement across their business line. They will be responsible for meeting a series of KPIs, including contributing to the financial success of the Global Business Line.
They will demonstrate a deep understanding and experience of brand, marketing strategy development, strategy delivery, business development, CAM and client experience; in support of the pre-positioning and capture of key pursuits.
They will provide a strong client focus, championing the voice of the client by defining, prioritizing and leading the development of insights, strategies and marketing plans
Level specific responsibilities:
- Proposes, develops, and implements strategic marketing plans and tactics.
- Maintains marketing data and generates relevant reports.
- Oversees a team of marketing staff, including senior-level marketing staff.
- Directs and oversees an organization's marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Self-starter with the ability to work as a positive, energized and adaptable team member
- Exceptional collaborative influencing skills
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and influence senior leaders.
- Extremely strong relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to champion and drive ideas/programs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, able to work under pressure and prioritize effectively
- Able to demonstrate passion, energy and drive, especially in the face of resistance.
BA/BS plus 12 years of relevant marketing experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education including 4 years of leadership experience.Preferred Qualifications
- Formal marketing training or qualification (e.g. CIM).
- 15 years' experience in a similar role in a professional services environment.
- Global organization experience
Since this can be a primarily remote position based from a variety of US locations, relocation assistance is not available.What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
United States of AmericaPosition Status
US - Atlanta, GA - 1360 Peachtree St NE, US - Boston, MA - One Federal St, US - Chicago, IL - 303 E Wacker Drive, US - Denver, CO - 7595 East Technology Way, US - Houston, TX - 19219 Katy Freeway, US - New York, NY - 605 Third Ave, US - Seattle, WA - 1111 3rd AvenueVirtual:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.