Company: Baker Hughes
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
The PPS Senior Account Manager is responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy for the Inline Inspection (ILI) business within assigned accounts in the United States. The Sr. Account Manager role includes responsibility for building relationships, delivering relevant product solutions, driving proposal development, and ultimately delivering orders for the ILI business. Additionally, you will work with internal stakeholders such as Commercial Operations, Project Management, and Operations to ensure profitable growth and exceptional customer service.
In the role of PPS Sr. Account Manager, you will:
· Build long-term strategic relationships with customers to originate sales opportunities and develop strategic growth
· Serve as voice-of-the-customer (VOC) for your clients, to drive customer needs and requirements for new product development and financial forecasting
· Accept full accountability for assigned account orders, ensuring Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software forecasting stays up to date
· Serve as the client owner within PPS, leading cross-functional team to deliver best-in-class customer experience with continuous communication
· Achieve solution selling techniques by becoming knowledgeable on full ILI/IE portfolio and understand how they address our customers' need
· Operate with the highest integrity and adhere to all Baker Hughes Code of Conduct
· Additional Sales duties as required
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business related field or High School Diploma/GED and 5-7 years of relevant Sales experience
· General technical knowledge of pipelines including deep domain knowledge of inline inspection services and their application to customer needs and requirements
· Have experience using Salesforce or similar CRM software
· Ability to travel (up to 25% travel required)
· Skilled in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Prior experience in the In-Line Inspection industry, including knowledge of customers and companies
· Excellent core soft skills of presence, relating, questioning, listening, positioning, and checking
· Proven written and verbal presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences
· Prior experience in a commercial or sales role, with a strong emphasis on customer interface, relationship building and delivering sales growth
· Demonstrated experience with professional sales skills including segment planning, prospecting, opportunity qualification, vision creation, value positioning, negotiating, and closing
programs. Established project management skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.