Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Hermiston, Oregon, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Lowboy Driver with experience in civil construction.
Skills / Qualifications
- Loads and unloads heavy construction and other equipment.
- Drives truck to multiple job sites and destinations.
- Maintains truck log, according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintains telephone and/or radio contact with supervisor and dispatcher to receive delivery instructions.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Performs emergency roadside minor repairs such as changing tires, installing light bulbs, and tire chains. Positions blocks and secures chains around items to secure cargo during transit.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.