Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Woodstock, Georgia, United States
Wood seeks an Assistant Field Office Manager for the Woodstock, GA office. This role supports the Field Office Manager to insure organization and co-ordination of office operations and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Supports the Field Office Manager in the management of project office infrastructure and resources.
- Work cooperatively with project supervisors and managers and provide administrative support.
- Communicate effectively with supervision and employees .
- Assist when necessary to prepare or direct the preparation of Payroll, accounts payable, reconciliations, back charges and field invoices.
- Assist the Field Office Manager with overflow work.
- Perform basic clerical tasks.
- Prepare and maintain various cost and statistical reports to support project construction.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality for the project.
- Provide assistance with technical systems, software and related information technology.
- Greet and direct all employees, visitors/guests for the purpose of providing information, taking messages, and/or directing to appropriate personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the project field office.
Skills / Qualifications
- High School Diploma with 3-5 years Construction Office management experience or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years extensive knowledge of standard accounting procedures, company policies and procedures, purchasing and receiving procedures, time keeping and payroll procedures, accounts payable, customer billings, cost control and office administration.
- Knowledge of administrative management, clerical, human resources, labor relations and payroll practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Above average computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment
- Judgment and problem solving
- Strong leadership, teamwork, problem solving, organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Work and time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Knowledge of training and supervisory techniques
- May be required to lift and carry items weighing no more than 50 pounds.
- Must possess enough strength and stamina to perform the technical duties and essential functions as identified.
- Must be able to move in and around confined and uneven areas.
- Must have full range of motion consistent with
- Must be able to perform the tasks, physical requirements.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.