Looking for a Owner Relations Agent I for an Operator Company in Pennsylvania.
The owner relations Agent will complete the following duties
- Provide administrative support for other sub departments within the Land Department
- Review incoming mail and other land related documentation
- Scan documents into internal database as needed
- Create and Monitor Salesforce accounts /Cases
- Prepare/mail Change of Address and ACH forms.
- Process new/revised owner account data
- Answer incoming calls on Owner Relations hotline
- Create and maintain strong relationships with interest partners and industry peers
- Research owner inquiries related to discrepancies in payments, interests, and settlements
- Confirm Decimal interests by Calculating various interest types - working interest, net revenue interest, NPRI, overriding Interests, Take in Kind (TIK)
- Analyze data to confirm leasehold HBP status, including but not limited to GIS Maps, Enertia and Glancer
- Review lease Documents to confirm Lease Term, Royalty Percentage, Gas Price, Deductions, Market Enhancement etc.
- Provide assistance to legal department to resolve claims and civil matters
- Other Land Department responsibilities as assigned.