Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Subsea Engineering, Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Field Operations Support
• Bachelors degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an engineering environment
• Working product knowledge, operational and/or service support of Subsea Intervention equipment including subsea Riserless Lightwell Intervention systems, Riser Based intervention systems as well as Fluid Stimulation systems.
• Experience in planning, program generation and execution of well intervention offshore operations and/or preparation of equipment for subsea deployment
• Project execution experience within an engineering environment.
• Effective team working and analytical skills.
• Proficient interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills.
• Experience of report writing and presentation skills.
• The ability to synthesize information, identify problems, establish facts and deduce solution.
Work Schedule: M-F 40 hrs./wk. possibility of overtime will depend on project activity.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.