Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Process Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
The Sr. Business Process Lead is an experienced, hands-on leader responsible for providing processes leadership to the Properties (Services) organization. Focused on Field Services and Mobile processes will be responsible to plan and execute new functionality, enhancements, reporting, and acquisition integration. The Sr Business Process Lead will architect, configure, develop & maintain the COINS business processes in collaboration with multiple organizations (internal and external) and process owners to establish common business practices across ENGIE Properties North America ensuring business needs are met.
What you'll do:
- Help manage integration to other ENGIE platforms
- Standardize Field Services/Mobile configuration and integration of multiple entities into common operating processes and procedures
- Maintain Services processes roadmap / project portfolio
- Manage Services and Mobile community of practice
- Implement Services and Mobile end user training programs
- Conducts regular meetings with both business process owners across Properties to manage customer expectations and requirements
- Participate on platform updates and upgrades
- Maintain and manage Services and Mobile reports. Focus mainly on creation of reports, helping platform users to run reports and pull necessary data
- Deliver documentation that complies with company regulations and professional standards
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the Services and Mobile metrics reporting process and controls
- Develop and maintain Services and Mobile integration template(s)
- Serves as a business liaison for Services and Mobile process owners
- Consult with end users, management, vendors and technicians to assess needs and functional business requirements
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate integration activity
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors and vendors to solicit cooperation and resolve problems
- Provide users with technical support
- Delivers COINS configuration on the Services and Mobile (m-Tech) functional areas
- Analyzes processes and drives business process improvement while deploying leading business processes practices
- Identify goals and project delivery clearly.
- Define all activities necessary to acquire project goals and objectives
- Record and document concisely and clearly all project plans
- Identify prime risks and limitations within project plan
- Evaluate and determine plan variance from project performance
- Provide and present performance information related to COINS projects
- Identify probable impact to associates, clients and stakeholders
- Consult with subject matter experts through the organization to gather entire business needs required to attain project goals
- Conduct change management throughout project inclusive of schedule, scope and team membership
- Collaborate effectively with associates across entire business unit along with management levels
- Ensure to capture, prioritize and solve project problems in organized manner
- Carries out other duties as assigned
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field
- Minimum three years' experience in Information Systems
- Minimum three years' experience managing Field Services Systems
- Experience within the construction industry highly preferred
- In depth knowledge of COINS (Construction Industry Software), Field Services and m-Tech modules
- Desired knowledge of other COINS modules
- Experience with COMET (COINS ERP) implementation methodology and Lean process improvement practices
- Lead and coordinate the work activities of third parties and direct reports
- Strategic and detail oriented with strong customer service acumen
- Ability to assess and implement solutions that meet business needs but reflect best practices
- Experience working with leadership to prioritize system needs
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent management skills, verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills, project management skills, analytical skills for problem determination and resolution, and performance management skills
- The ability of the company to function in an efficient, reliable, and predictable manner rests upon this individual taking full responsibility for making carefully considered choices, as will the consequences of failing to do so
- For this position, you must have evidence of right to work in the U.S. There is no employer sponsorship of U.S. residency or work authorization with this role.
- Essential Physical Abilities:
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
- Could involve some lifting.
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon Transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as "protected characteristics") as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
- Posting Date: Mar 9, 2021