Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides technical expertise and develops technical solutions (configuration, performance estimation, economics, etc.) as part of the tender process while interfacing with the commercial team.
- Leads analytical and well design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Work with customer engineers to analyze performance, lead after action reviews, create lessons leaned, and drive continuous improvement processes.
- Communicates across direct organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Connects the dots across technologies and develop cross-technology solutions; works on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver technology solutions for the business. Communicates across the function in area of expertise
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Engineering/Technology). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Customer Application Engineering.
- Previous experience working with Baker Hughes well design planning software such as WellArchitect, BHASysPro,, JSDE, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly, and take on work outside direct applications engineering scope if needed due to the start-up environment.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.