Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Coil Tubing, Field Service Tech, Slickline
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
- Responsible for planning, coordination, supervision and execution of the well operations program.
- Running all wellsite associated operations as specified in the project requirements.
- Interact with Senior managers and end client
- Conduct the well operations safely, in accordance with the client approved well operations program (SOP)
- Provide clear leadership in all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) compliance and protection, ensuring that safe working practices are being utilized.
- Conduct daily site inspection.
- Distribute daily activities among crew members.
1) 6+ years of overall oil and gas experience
2) 3+ years of experience as a well site coordinator / supervisor in rigless operations
3) Rigless operations experience is a must
4) Must have worked with one of the large OFS companies
5) Working experience in the Middle East or Saudi Arabia is a plus
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.