Java DeveloperDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Are you a Java Developer looking for an interesting project to work on?Join our OFS Team!
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Digital Team partners with business units and clients to develop software and technical innovation. We create improvements and efficiency through service delivery, remote operations, automation and advanced analytics utilizing machine learning and Ai.Partner with the best
As a Java Developer, You will be responsible for defining, developing, and evolving software and agile development. You will be involved to translate requirements to deliver in required timelines and quality standards. Job location-Kochi.
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Providing technical leadership to an agile team of 5-7 and assess performance parameter and application performance
- Working with product line leaders and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans
- Supporting process improvements, sustaining & support activities,Increasing team efficiency, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or Software Engineering with 4 -8 yrs experience in software development.
- Have experience in Java 8, Collections, Multithreading, Generics, Java memory model, Garbage collection
- Be able to diagnose memory leaks & performance issues
- Have good experience in Spring Boot, Microservices (REST), Database (RDBMS or NoSQL), Git/SVN
- Be able to perform Unit testing with JUnit
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.