Seattle, Washington, United States
Seattle, Washington, United States
Skills: Project Management, Waste Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Associate Program Manager
Organisation : Sustainability Services - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
The Associate Program Manager is an entry-level client facing position representing ENGIE Impact's waste consulting product offering.
This position will develop & coordinate procurement, right-sizing and zero waste projects on the client's behalf while functioning as escalation point for waste bill payment, reporting, and service related requests.
Projects lead by the Associate Program Manager may be supported by cross-functional employees such as Business Analyst(s), Project Lead(s), Project Coordinator(s), Project Associate(s), and Billing Representative(s); the Associate Program Manager will be responsible for coordinating the activities of personnel and final delivery to client.
- Provide waste consulting services to each assigned client; including, but not limited to: waste characterization, recycling program implementation, RFP development, bid process facilitation, right-sizing, strategy development, and contract management.
- Assist Waste Program Managers in supporting strategic accounts
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of waste industry practice, policy, and emerging infrastructure.
- Communicate with waste haulers, processors, and local governments, to gather timely, accurate, and complete waste market intelligence.
- Explain and educate clients on waste market dynamics and metrics.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Four-year college degree required
- 2+ years of waste industry experience; preferably with a major waste hauler, broker, or ENGIE Impact's Waste Solutions Department
- Experience working with haulers desired
- Familiarity with waste audits, characterization studies, and/or recycling programs preferred.
- Intermediate MS Excel and Word skill level required
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible, adaptable and self-motivated.
- Ability to handle deadlines and high stress situations on a periodic basis
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: North America-United States-Washington-Spokane
- Posting Date: Mar 8, 2021