Senior Quality Assurance EngineerDo you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team
Join our Digital team
Join our Digital Solutions team in Bangalore , India
Partner with the best
In this role you will be responsible for testing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to quality engineering discussions. Owns medium sized quality engineering tasks; and delivers while mentoring and helping team members.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Making technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact.
- Appliying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Working with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions. Demonstrates the ability to understand, debug and contribute to code base. Expert in core data structures and algorithms.
- Working with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions. Demonstrates the ability to understand, debug and contribute to code base.
- Demonstrating the ability to drive team change for the betterment of the product quality.
- Providing expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project, mentoring juniors and help them grow to the next level. Bring best practices from industry & drives across the team.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or in a€œSTEMa€? Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Have good software knowledge 5+ years experience writing scripts in scripting languages: Java/avaScript using Selenium on Unix/Windows.
- Have Database/PostGres/Timeseries/SQL/Oracle knowledge and experience of Windows/Unix/Linux. Experience of testing API, Web, client server and GUI applications.
- Be familiar with methods and techniques of structured reviews
- Experience of working in an environment with strict quality procedures.
- Have effective oral expression and written expression, easy contact, adaptable, can foster team spirit. Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
- Be a good communicator and team player. Experience working in Agile development environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.