Service Manager Are you passionate about services management?Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality of service to customers?Join a team that innovates with technology
Our NEXUS Control Business designs and builds industry leading, custom designed controls systems and applications for gas- and steam turbines, generators and compressors to control and monitor industrial equipment in the power and oil & gas sectors. We deliver engineered-to-order solutions in a wide range of industries and geographical locations.Partner with the best
As a Service Manager, you are responsible for resources and logistics planning to perform services and maintenance on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
As a Service Manager , you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Planning field resource deployment and execution to meet customer and business metrics, manages escalations.
- Developing and executing for long & short-range resources plan, recruitment, skills reviews, and resource development.
- Communicating across organization, presenting to senior leaders and cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy
- Handling latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical know-how.
- Handing diverse clients within region. Following frameworks for processes and negotiating around client specific conditions.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED)
- Have at least 4 years of experience in Services related function.
- Have minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Resource Management.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.