Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Performs administrative and office support activities for the Operations Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Priorities: Assist management in administrative detail, all projects
- Coordinate work flow
- Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines Seek greater role in projects within administrative and other areas of competence
- Seek training on projects as needed
- Take initiative in manager's absence Protect and withhold confidentiality through all activities; ensure discreet handling of all business
- Activities - provide general and broad administrative and clerical support including; but not limited to: Assist with presentation and report preparation
- Maintain email monitoring and prioritizing
- Handle file organization
- Provide excellent customer service when interfacing with clients
- Compose correspondence/reports as requested
- Plan and coordinate team and related events and activities
- Phone: Provide back-up phone support during meetings and other calls
- Coordinate materials for callbacks as needed
- Route calls elsewhere as needed
- Fix commitments to maximize time efficiency; allow decision/desk time
- Prepare and track notes and actions; maintain action logs
- Provide support as needed
- Assist in compiling customer documentation
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum 5-7 years general clerical and administrative experience.
- Excellent computer knowledge-MS Office(Excel).
- Excellent verbal communication, customer service and multi-tasking skills.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Excellent organizational skills/ ability to prioritize work assignments/time management.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- High School Diploma or GED