- Develop capital project scopes and carryout from cost estimate through project completion
- Manage projects ranging from a $500K to $100M
- Oversee project engineering design from inception through completion
- Coordinate and lead project teams in planning, development and execution of site capital projects
- Ensure capital projects are executed within budget and schedule
- Report both written and verbally on overall project status site management
- Forecast project expenditures and determine external manpower needs for projects assigned
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering background preferred
- 10+years in plant/project related experience
- Must have significant experience with managing detailed design engineering contractors, procurement of large equipment and oversight of field construction activities.
- Experience with SAP & Microsoft Office
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.