Would you like to work for a forward-thinking technology company?Do you enjoy technical challenges?Bringing Technology to life
As a ARMO Technician (Drilling Services) for Broussard, LA, you will lead a team providing maintenance services to our customers field locations. Partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects and develop innovations. You'll mentor your team in their own career development and growth to ensure high-performance and collaboration.
As an ARMO Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation
- Ability to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques. Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures
- Current work hours 7:00am - 3:30pm, overtime as business need. You may be asked to work night shift (3:00pm - 1:00am) after training
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 1+ years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic)
- Experience with computer skills
- Experience with soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices
- Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments
- Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
- Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- • Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.