Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Maintenance System Team Leader with experience in the delivery of maintenance system and programs in the Upstream Oil & Gas sector.
To take responsibility for the management of Wood maintenance readiness execution specialists for the delivery of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) data build project. The role will become a senior management of the Wood project organization and will act as the main client focal point for the delivery of the maintenance management system into the operating environment.
Lead the delivery of the maintenance management gonvernance procedures, processes and handover of the maintenacne management data build into the client's SAP operating environment.
- Guiding the Wood clients through best practice maintenance data build execution methods to achieve to best in class Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) in operations.
- Oversee the delivery of the technical objects, work management and material management data sets for the delivery into the SAP enviroment.
- Facilitate and manage workshops to develop client user requirements and SAP end requirements in operations.
- Oversee all Wood activities to deliver maintenance load files to the end client including:
- Functional location and equipment masters
- Task lists and maintenance plans
- Maintenance work instructions
- Classes and Characteristics
- Material management cataloguing and bill of materials
- Oversee the development and delivery of Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Assessments (FMECA)
- Manage and grow scope relations between OMS and its Client(s).
- The maintaining of close contact with respective Clients throughout the project to ensure satisfactory reaction to Client's needs or criticisms.
- The monitoring and control of project performance against budget, schedule, and quality and safety requirements using appropriate control tools and reporting of same to OMS Management and Client.
- Preparation of regular project progress and cost reports. Cost report to include the Earned Value Analysis with Forecast on completion.
- The identification of changes in the scope of work and ensuring that appropriate change requests are current and adequate.
- The promotion of quality and safety on the project in consultation with quality and safety representatives. The issuing of directions for job close-out and the securing of the final project acceptance and contract release from client.
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience as a SAP, MAXIMO or Oracle EAM super user in operations is an advantage
- Experience in the development of maintenance management, processes, standards and procedures
- 4 to 5 years experience in the delivery of maintenance management data build projects
- 5 to 10 years as upstream Oil & Gas project management roles
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Experience managing multi-discipline teams
- Competent in project management techniques and best practice approaches
- Good workshop faciliation skills
- Good excel skills
- Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is require
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.