Skills: Document Control
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Wood are currently seeking Document Control Lead for an Oil and Gas PMC Project. The role will be mainly based in Dubai with some trips to Italy if required during EPC phase and will then move to Iraq for site work on full time basis.
- In conjunction with the Project Control Manager review the Company Corporate Document Control Procedures and amend as necessary to meet specific project requirements.
- Liaise with the Client on all matters related to Document Control.
- Set up the internal routing for expediting inter-discipline comments on Wood drawings, Contractors' drawings and ensure maintenance of systems. Report inefficiencies to the Project Engineering Manager as applicable.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the Contractor and Wood Document Supervisors (where appointed).
- Liaise with the Procurement Department as regards Contractor Data Expediting.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained in accordance with the applicable Procedure(s).
- Provide precise information to Planning and Cost Control on document status as required.
- Contribute statistics and narrative to the monthly Progress Report.
- Administer the Project Document Control Section within parameters set for the Project and to advise the Manager of Document Control of any current staffing or training requirements.
- To read, understand and implement the Company Safety Policy and the arrangements described in the Company and area Safety Management System documents.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East
- Previous experience working directly in a PMC or client role
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.