Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Wood is currently recruiting for an an Information Management Manager to work as part of the PMC project team This role will be based in Dubai with some trips to Italy if required during EPC phase and will then move to Iraq for site work on full time basis. The position is responsible for lifecycle data management in support of Project Managers and Project Engineers.
Job Description / Role :
- Providing data management service to the business unit with responsibility for quality and timely delivery to clients, suppliers and third parties
- Develop reporting tools to aid Project Managers & Project Engineers
- Prepare Monthly Project Reports on data management activities
- Ensure project document management teams work to project schedules
- Audit and maintain performance to agreed SLA's
- Providing first point of contact help for information management tools
- Manage and develop information and configuration toolset training and inductions
- Ensuring delivery of project change control, performs timely task close-outs, ensures 'as live' datasets in accordance with local policy
- Generating and auditing comprehensive procedures for change management activities
- Ensuring both IT security and data security is stringently applied
- Collaborating with change control/configuration teams
- Provision of training and education among teams
- Keeping abreast of new software developments which impact configuration management
- Engaging with client data management personnel to ensure alignment with client requirements.
- Ensuring supplier delivery is on time, to schedule and to quality expected
- Ensuring alignment with engineering systems, project controls, data and document management direction influences
- Ensure alignment with project standards and procedures
- Ensure client requirements are documented and met in a timely and efficient manner
- Resourcing and personnel support
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree
- Membership of a recognised professional institute preferred.
- Minimum of 20 years' experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East is a must
- Experience with PMC scale project delivery
- Proven track record of delivering data management on multiple projects of varying size
- Experience with various collaborative and common data environment systems to at least system administrator level
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.