Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
Permanent roles - Remote for 6 months and then based in Dubai, UAE.
Profile - Cloud Advisory Azure Migration Specialist
Cloud Advisor Role Description
As a trusted customer advocate, Cloud Advisors help organisations:
* Understand, plan and implement best practices based on cloud scenarios
* Support migrations of enterprise application workloads to the cloud
* Integrate a common strategy for cloud, security and DevOps
* Leverage agile project management approaches and enabling diverse global teams to achieve fully operational cloud capabilities (Private, Hybrid and Public)
* Process and methodologies: experience using industry enterprise frameworks and methodologies to deliver cloud capabilities and support migrations of enterprise application workloads to the cloud
* Cloud/Technology depth: demonstrate detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of at least one technology area; demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
* Cloud and IT Architecture with Azure, IT Design and IT Environment (Requirements gathering and analysis, Conceptual cloud architecture, Building blocks, Workload types, Migration patterns and tools)
* Cloud Migrations, Operations and Optimization in Azure (IT Operational best practices, ITIL process groups, deficiencies and remedies, Modern IT operating models)
* Compile and deliver Azure architectural cloud and security guardrails and frameworks customised to our client's requirements and needs
Candidates should have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
* Driving cloud strategy, value realization, cost/benefit and business case
* Cloud Migration assessments with tools like Cloudamize
* Implementing cloud capabilities in Azure (other technologies are would be considered as Azure, OpenStack, DevOps, VMware, Hybrid/Public Cloud)
* Support and execute Azure cloud migrations of enterprise application workloads to the cloud (SAP, Oracle, Application Portfolio Optimisation)
* Effectively manage complex project portfolios through various project management methodologies
* Ability to work with client management level, driving discussions and obtaining buy-in and commitment
* A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Related Field
* Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on Azure for at
least 5-7 years
* Azure certifications and preferred for Azure Solution Architect Expert.
* Experience developing Cloud business cases, roadmaps and cloud migrations
* Experience in DevSecOps (Azure)
* Knowledge in network layer (GTM, LTM), Application Layer and Data Layer
* Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (e.g. infrastructure, storage, platforms and data, etc.)
* In depth knowledge of networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
* Extensive knowledge in Networking Concept related to Load Balancer, setting up the VPN o tunnelling
* Working Knowledge on Subnet and VLAN Creation/Segregation
* Installation of SSL and Certificate management with conceptual knowledge on Key store management
* Troubleshooting complex scenarios related to an Application Deployment
* Systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with technical, architectural and management audiences
Petroplan Today - Our Vision & Mission
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.