Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: British Columbia, Canada
This is a junior field based position.
Shift: 10 hours
- Enter LEMS data in timely manner ensuring accuracy
- Act as point of contact for all related inquiries
- Collect data from multiple sources
- Reconciling discrepancies in data
- Assist with audits where required
- Diploma in technical or business related field; equivalent experience will be considered
- Excellent skills with MS Office and specifically Excel-advanced experience handling data
- 3-5 years' experience as LEMs coordinator
- Experience in the oil & gas industry
- Willing to work in Kitimat
- An asset would be experience with SAP
Petroplan Today - Our Vision & Mission
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.