Would you like to lead a world-class IT Audit team?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Audit team
The IT Audit team of experts solves complex problems and identifies key areas for improvement and innovation. Partner with the best
As IT Internal Audit Director, you will be leading the IT Audit team in solving complex problems and identifying key areas for improvement and innovation. You will be responsible for organizing and overseeing IT internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, focusing on IT SOX controls and other IT audits. This role will manage the entire audit process, including risk assessment, planning, audit execution and reporting results.
As the IT Internal Audit Director, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Leading IT internal audit engagements and assessments across all Company divisions to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and deliver audit reports that add value to the area audited.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify and evaluate risks and drive risk-based audit approach.
- Assisting in recruitment, development and training of talent and executing complex portions of audits and projects.
- Providing guidance and shares knowledge with staff members during the execution of the audits, and participates in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues.
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of complex information systems, and utilizes knowledge of emerging technology to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the business.
- Demonstrating knowledge of and techniques to assess risk and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls in moderately complex scenarios in accordance with timelines.
- Maintaining relationships with IT leadership and is viewed as a leader in assurance and trusted advisor.
- Managing teams in Houston and Kuala Lumpur to achieve department's key objectives.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Hold Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business, accounting, finance or a related discipline
- Demonstrate audit expertise, experience leading teams, and developing people
- Be able to travel domestically and internationally (15%)
- Be able to manage global teams
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT and/or audit experience.
- Ability to identify and integrate patterns, trends, and inconsistencies across data sources to determine their broader implications.
- Coach in ways to improve team cohesiveness and effectiveness.
- Extensive project management skills related to IT audit projects
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Maintains team's focus in the face of distractions, problems or crises.
- Ability to use an open communication style that actively acknowledges other thoughts and opinions.
Work in a way that works for you
- A professional audit and/or control, security certification such as CPA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, CMA, CFE.
- Significant experience leading IT internal audit, external audit, service organization control reporting and/or IT internal controls engagements.
- Experience with internal audit risk assessments, SOX/internal controls, CyberSecurity and Service Organization Control (SOC) reporting.
- Experience working as an IT auditor for a public accounting firm, professional services firm or internal audit department, or comparable experience
- Big 4 Audit experience.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.