Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides expertise in sustained customer success and growth in the post-sales customer lifecycle through training, professional services, technical support, renewals, outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy with a software and digital focus.
- Responsible for the ownership of Bently Nevada installed base, long-term service engagements and the digital transformation of our customers across oil and gas, power generation and industrial markets
- Ensure understanding of customers organizational and IT strategies and desired outcomes for their businesses. Additionally, understand complex customer current state, infrastructure, applications and IT solutions and issues in order to ensure customer success
- Point of Contact for customers beyond established Service and Support paths and processes
- Collaborate with customer and Bently Nevada resources to establish an Account Plan for customers in question across Oil and Gas, Power Generation and Industrial Markets
- Responsible for developing deep C-Level relationships with the appropriate customer counterparts across the information technology, operational technology and when applicable, digital technology leadership of designated customers
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas and/or Power industry.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Rotating/Reciprocating Asset Condition Monitoring space
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in enterprise solution architecture and design with references in early engagement activities that led to significant business growth
- Ability to balance technical expertise with commercial strategy to foster and build deep relationships with key customers
- Experience in driving critical NPIs to position commercial requirements back to product development team
- Deep domain knowledge and expertise in condition monitoring technology including; sensors, monitoring systems, cyber security architecture, software deployment to advanced analytics and hosted product offerings
- Experience in developing strategic customer relationships to develop into accounts into strategic key accounts
- Experience selling holistic solutions with hardware, software and service offerings. Clearly align complete solution portfolio to customer needs.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of modern maintenance methodologies (PM, PdM, RCM, RBM, RAM, TPM, etc.) for plant mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Strong presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong outcome/solution/strategic selling mindset
- System of Systems thinking
- Keen understanding of project cycle and toll gates
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel on short notice across the region and for 50% of the time.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.