Job Requirements At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Fuel you Passion by Joining our Field Services and Maintenance - Services teamDo you enjoy being part of a team that provides high-quality services for our customers?Be part of a successful team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets and supporting facilities. Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client's expectations. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
You will be responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform services and continuous improvement initiatives on customers' site/property of the chemical treatment programs in place. Partner with the best
As a Account Manager/ Lead Service- Resource Management Specialist for upstream Chemicals you will work with internal and external customers supporting development and growth of business within the oil and gas industry. Actively selling and supporting Baker Hughes innovations and technology inclusive of the upstream chemical programs at assigned customer location to promote long-term business relationships with Baker Hughes
As a Account Manager/ Lead Service- Resource Management Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Completing assignments in as safe and professional manner
- Responsible for (and accountable to) your customers within your geographic area
- Work closely with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within an assigned territory.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers, including plant or facility executives.
- Generate and execute sales plans in an assigned customer base and new customer accounts to meet defined territory profit increase goals.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem-solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Baker Hughes innovations and technology inclusive of the upstream chemical program at assigned customer location to promote long term business.
- Possible travel within assigned sales territory
- Have a thorough knowledge regarding all of your treatment programs in the field
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- Post Secondary Education
- 5 years oil and gas experience - field based
- Professionalism and technical merit and have Presentation skills along with Strong time management skills
- Have good understanding of profit and loss financials
- Must be able to work a flexible rotation work schedule
- Basic chemical knowledge is an asset and Good understanding of oil and gas process systems
- Computer Literacy - Microsoft word and excel
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
* Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.