Chemical Plant Training CoordinatorWould you like to help train and coordinate our compliance initiatives for our Chemical Manufacturing plant?Are you passionate about Chemical Manufacturing?Join our Chemical Manufacturing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.Shape our training programme
As Chemical Plant Training Coordinator, you're to provide expertise in analyzing technical learning needs for a business or function then designs and delivers training solutions. Develops a year plan for (a part) of the manufacturing organization. Involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working.
As a Chemical Plant Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing expertise in analyzing learning needs, designing training solutions /essential for a manufacturing plant. Includes trainers and coordinators whose main task is to deliver the training content or make logistical arrangements for training programs.
- Redefining processes and procedures on a regular basis and require frequent interaction with adjacent functions (e.g. engineering, planning, maintenance)
- Handling latitude in manufacturing techniques. Manufacturing process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical know-how.
- Providing demonstrable improvements in safety and business performance through the provision of effective training solutions.
- Being the site manufacturing lead for the management and development of the corporate Competence Management Program, assuring that key competencies within tasks are performed to the required standard.
- Providing guidance in the effective writing of operating procedures to ensure they convey clear, concise and unambiguous instructions to task performers.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Have minimum additional 3 years' experience in Training Design and Delivery.
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Have ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.