Engie are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our team in Leeds Oncology, St James Hospital. Your role will be to provide a customer facing highly responsive maintenance service to the Leeds Oncology Wing. You will undertake a wide range of reactive and planned maintenance tasks and carry these out to a very high standard, providing technical guidance, assistance and information to other members of the maintenance team. This is a full-time permeant position, you will be required to work on a rota of 4 x days 06:00 to 18:00 - 4 x Days off - 4 x Nights 18:00 to 06:00 - 4 x days off. What is your day to day?
Who are you?
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, testing and inspection of building, electrical services
- Provide cover for absent colleagues as appropriate to maintain the service
- Carry out duties in accordance with safe working practices within statutory, NHS, Trust and Company guidelines.
- Be able to maintain, service and repair a wide range of the building services listed below:
- Low voltage electrical distribution system and switchgear
- Emergency standby generating plant
- Fire alarm systems and emergency lighting
- Electrical control systems
- Building Management System
Who are we?
- Qualified time served engineer with minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- Healthcare experience desirable
- Cross-trade experience
- Please note if successful you will need to undergo an enhanced DBS check
ENGIE employs 17,000 people in the UK and over 160,000 worldwide, achieving revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018 What's in it for you?
This is a full time, permanent position. On offer is a competitive salary. What next?
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to apply! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Mar 31, 2021