Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
Other Skills: Reservoir Engineer, Simulation, performance studies, Field Development Plans,
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia
E&P client is looking for the services of senior personnel to join their organization as:
TITLE: SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER
EXPERIENCE: 12+ YEARS
LOCATION: MIddle East
STATUS: FAMILY WITH EXPAT BENEFITS
- Minimum qualification: - Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum experience:- 12+ years' experience in Reservoir Engineering
- Conduct/support economic evaluation and screening of development/performance options and well planning an economic screening
- Conduct workflows pertaining to reserves maturation, exploration and appraisal well data gathering and analysis, well testing and field performance studies, and development planning.
- Follow best reservoir engineering practices and workflows to create or update reservoir simulation models to evaluate field performance and development plans.
- Keep reservoir simulation models up to date and use the models to aid decision-making.
- Analyze and interpret information from the field using suitable reservoir engineering tools such as well test evaluation programs, reservoir simulation software, or integrated production modeling for making recommendations aiming at optimizing production and supporting field development
- Leading multidisciplinary integrated teams and contributing to exploration opportunity risking and ranking
- Perform Value of Information analysis and cost analysis on a subject related to RE data acquisition or analysis
- Has participated or contributed to technical reviews, audits, and preparation of Field Development Plans
- Contribute to the periodic production planning and reservoir surveillance planning as required
- Design and follow up of the execution of Well Test programs
- Perform fluid characterization studies for saturated and understanding fluid distribution in the field
- Participate in integrated field studies for maturing hydrocarbon resources
- Evaluate well & reservoir performance and recommend production improvement opportunities
Sofomation is an international recruitment agency with profound specialization in Oil & Gas, EPC, IT, Rail, Logistics, Healthcare and Energy Sectors. We have an international dominance and cater to the various Fortune 500 companies across locations in APAC/MENA and UK/US since 1999, having our Global Reach by being strategically located in United States, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Malaysia, Singapore & India.
We are able to assist organizations in gaining a competitive edge by delivering highly skilled resources through a global search effort across diverse nationalities, which aims at bringing the best talent, in the market place.
Our expert team takes the time to understand candidate’s careers to date and future aspirations. This allows us to offer expert advice and help take their career to the next level.
Our Team replicates subject market experts and headhunters having in-depth knowledge which helps us to excel not just in recruitments but also enables us to understand and translate your business needs into key deliverable responses. Our focus is always on innovative and value-added recruitment solutions to maximize client returns through our unique state-of-the-art recruitment model.
We have hosted recruitment drives globally that speak of our success and light the doorways of abounding number of satisfied employers and employees.