Work schedule of 14 X 14 with a work terminal out of Galliano, LA.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Crosby is required
- Plan meals on a per-week basis for 50 - 100 personnel on any given day
- Cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Preparing goods every morning for meals
- Perform daily kitchen equipment and work area inspections
- Ensure Kitchen, and dining area are cleaned directly after each meal
- Ensure food and drink supply is sufficient for all team members
- Able to assist with grocery unloading, unpacking.
Skills / Qualifications
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Preferred: 3-5 years of Offshore cooking experience for a large number of personnel.Summary
Crosby is searching for a Deep Water Offshore Cook with experience on a production platform.