Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Responsible for supporting and adding value to the tendering process from technical and commercial perspective of the completions Product Lines within the Geozone. Preparation of technical and commercial proposals. Working closely with all stakeholders (including but not limited to country COC (Commercial Operation Centre) Team, Technical sales team, SME, QHSE, Finance, Legal), the COC - Application Engineer ("COCApp. Eng") provides the required support to ensure that all tenders and proposals are submitted in compliance with both Weatherford and Customer's requirements.
- Assist the Technical Sales Person with the preparation of technical proposals and solutions for c ustomer applications as part of the tendering process. This is to include, but not limited to:
- The preparation of lay-out drawings
- Completing Tubing Movement Analysis
- Research and collation of equipment technical data
- Technical Data Sheet creation
- Assist in the process of raising the traveller/ cost price request from Manufacturing quotation team as well as third party vendor for tender costing price purposes
- Prepare for the draft BSA (commercial proposal) in conjunction with the commercial/pricing strategy driven by the Technical Sales person.
- Supporting Technical sales person during the BSA presentation. (BSA Presentation to be delivered by the Technical Sales person).
- Coordinating with the SME on the equipment and or technology selections as well as on getting competitive cost price from Manufacturing quotation team and 3rd party vendor for major tender(s).
- Coordinating with each country COC team to ensure the final tender document consolidated properly and in a timely manner.
- Post tender responsibilities - Responsible for collecting tender information (win/loss analysis, market prices, competition positionings, etc)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Open and Cased Hole Completions
- Min Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/Petroleum Engineering/ Machinery & Tools/ Mechatronics Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Good understanding of tendering process in Oil & Gas industry
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings and procedures.
- Professional Engineering designation should be acquired as soon as the applicable provincial experience requirements have been met.