Business Solutions Director Organisation : Sales - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
In this role you will support our sales and client management efforts through a consultative approach to sales, subject matter expertise, presentation of services, and thought leadership and right sizing. Your work in coordination with the Sales and Program Management teams will identify and initiate opportunities with Fortune 1000 companies in an effort to sell ENGIE IMPACT services to existing clients and new prospects. Additionally, you will target and sell services to non-traditional clients.
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Responsible for supporting sales opportunities through facilitation of needs assessment dialogues and presentation of services to clients.
- Develops strategies for Fortune 1000 companies for Energy & Sustainability Programs to manage energy consumption and carbon footprint, demand and usage, and supply.
- Effectively articulate the ENGIE Impact message, value proposition, and complete solution offering, with clear mastery in key subject matter areas.
- Act as the champion for and will exemplify the customer centric sales approach.
- Drive sales processes with client needs at the forefront of all decisions, consistently demonstrates high integrity in all Client interactions.
- Assist the Sales organization with building a strategy for clients that incorporates the key components of a Total Energy and Sustainability Program, facilitating up sell and generating optimal value as the strategy is executed.
- During deal cycles, facilitates dialogues with clients, present solutions, draft customized scopes of work, and assist with pricing recommendations, positioning ENGIE Impact as a thought leader and trusted business partner.
- Partner closely with Service Delivery to develop semi-custom/custom solutions that meet client needs and deliver margin targets.
- Serve as the voice of the client, bringing new ideas forward to Marketing for future consideration.
- Must be an expert in Energy and Sustainability solutions with emphasis on renewable energy, carbon and/or energy demand management. and/or demand management.
- Responsible to meet stated quotas for non-traditional sales opportunities as identified.
- Able to remain current through industry publications, corporate best practices, and conference attendance and speaking.
- Promotes internal education through regular internal updates on key industry trends and activities. In addition, able to integrate and incorporate client and market feedback directly into our product development roadmap.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree strongly preferred
- Must have a strong understanding of sustainability, energy supply and demand management, and/or carbon accounting.
- 7 years of related experience in technical sales and/or consulting.
- 2 - 3 years of experience successfully selling or delivering consulting services into Fortune 1000 companies and other targeted clients as identified.
- Proven track record includes subject matter expertise in energy and sustainability management.
- Must have a track record as an enthusiastic self-starter who is great at building trust and long lasting relationships
- Prior experience working with energy and sustainability is a must
- Possesses strong financial and data competencies; is highly organized; has strong executive presence; superior written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate the value of our services to clients and prospects and maintaining a positive working relationship with clients and team members.
- Demonstrated ability to meet financial targets and quotas.
- Is able and willing to travel up to 60% of the time.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Mar 9, 2021