Spokane, Washington, United States
Spokane, Washington, United States
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States
International Account Specialist
Organization : Resource Data Management - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
The International Account Specialist performs a variety of administrative Expense and Data Management roles for our international client accounts while engaging with clients, internal partners and 3 rd party vendors in order to successfully meet contractual commitments.
- Effectively prioritize and multitask to meet internal and external deadlines
- Read and interpret utility bills for accurate data entry
- Research and resolve client account discrepancies
- Create and maintain data within company systems
- Communicate with internal and external clients via phone and email in a timely manner
- Analyze daily data using a firm understanding of client industry, weather related usage patterns, market related changes and our internal audit process to identify and resolve unusual billing patterns and discrepancies
- Effectively coordinate and negotiate with utility personnel as needed
- Understand all reporting capabilities
- Translate bills from native language to English
- Identify and recommend process improvements
- Meet individual and team goals
- Backup team members to achieve team goals as needed
- Effectively interact with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Requires fluent bilingual verbal and written skills in English and either Portuguese, Japanese or Chinese
- Administrative experience working with external clients
- 2 or more years of customer-related work experience
- Prefer in-depth knowledge of Ecova Expense and Data Management processes
- Demonstrated excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and adapt to audience
- Independently solve problems in alignment with company guidelines and priorities
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and Internet
- Ability to represent the company professionally both in person and through communication
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and activities for clients
- Must be a team player, detail oriented, dependable and adaptable
- Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as needed
- Must be able to adapt to change easily
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Mar 3, 2021