Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Anhui, China
Site Project Manager - China - Liquid Dairy Processing Project
Duration:12 Month Contract
Start Date:April / May 2021
Working week:50 hours per week (5/6 days per week dependent on operational requirements
Rate:All Inclusive daily Rates in RMB
On site Coordination and supervision of the installation and commissioning phase of work relating to process mechanical equipment in a liquid dairy facility. It will be your responsibility to interface with the system manufacturer, local contractors, and the end client to ensure successful completion of the work scope.
The installation and commissioning will encompass equipment relating to:
• Grinding and milling system
• Heat Exchanges
• Separator and Decanters
• Background in process, mechanical scopes of work
• Ability to read and understand P+ID for installation of equipment
• Strong knowledge in the installation and commissioning of hygienic process equipment
• Ideally experience in the installation and commissioning of hygienic liquid processing equipment
• Chinese national with a high degree of fluency in English (speaking and writing)
• Based in China and able to commit to 12 Months of work starting in either April or May.
• Strong site-based competency and ability to manage multiple stakeholders on site
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!