Skills: Commercial Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Wood has an opportunity for an experienced Commercial Assistant, an exciting & challenging role on the BSP Offshore Rejuvenation project.
The successful candidate is responsible to assist with the delivery of commercial reporting and administration and invoicing activities. Assist where necessary with the administration and delivery of SharePoint and aspects of the IEBMS system utilized by the commercial team.
- Promote safe working practices within commercial function
- Support the administration and processing of all Service Entries (SE's) and invoices to the customer
- Support with the administration of contractual requirements including ensuring that the project contract is set up correctly in the appropriate business system, PAAFs and project specific commercial administration and commercial administration files are established and maintained
- Assists in preparation of monthly commercial management reports
- Liaison with various internal customers (Functional / Project Managers, Engineers) in all areas of commercial administration
- Assist with the delivery of the Financial Management Framework (FMF) process
- Enhance project delivery and avoid any risk or commercial exposure to WOOD
- Contribute directly to value creation and commercial gain to WOOD and Clients
Skills / Qualifications
Priority will be given to Bruneian citizens and permanent residents.
- Completion of an HNC or equivalent in business administration, commerce, finance, quantity surveying, or similar discipline
- Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Working knowledge and experience of commercial administration and procedures
- Invoicing experience
- Demonstrate commitment to WOOD and client Core Values
- Demonstrate commitment to WOOD Commercial Process and Procedures
- Good communication skills, written, oral and presentation
- Ability to work as part of a team and manage others
- Ability to prioritize key tasks and solve problems for the team
- Strong user of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong user of SharePoint and other ERP systems
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.