Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pasadena, Texas, United States
Wood is recruiting for a TRACK Administrator to support a Pasadena, Texas based team. The TRACK Administrator will support the set up and operation of a TRACK system, initial planning, tracking and documentation for the site and administration of the system going forward.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Assist our site partners as they set up a new TRACK system at the site.
- Become familiar with and comply with Client's timekeeping, data entry, and cost control procedures and practices.
- Facilitate the TRACK process and assist contractors.
- Assist site management in verifying daily allocation and authorization.
- Administer TRACK exceptions, schedule changes, salary changes, and loading of vendors.
- Manage invoicing and validations
- Identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Review invoicing for financial accuracy and adherence to terms
- Reconcile invoicing (involves working with vendors to resolve issues)
- Working with purchasing
- Creating reports with Excel and SAP
Skills / Qualifications
Skills / Qualifications
- Candidate must be safety focused
- Advanced experience with TRACK or other timekeeping software required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working with business data
- Minimum of 5 years working in a downstream or chemical refining environment preferred
- Understand auditing principles
- Experience in SAP, MS Excel, MS Word, and other accounting software
- Must be local to area, no relocation package provided
- Willing to take on tasks outside your normal work set as needed
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in all circumstances
- Good experience and skill set in the use of Microsoft's suite of office products
- O rganized and efficient
- Minimum of High School diploma, Associates degree or related business certificate preferred
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.