Assembly, Maintenance and Overhaul (AMO) - Electronic/Mechanical Technician Are you an Assembly, Maintenance and Overhaul (AMO) - Electronic/Mechanical Technician with operations focus?Are you an Electronic/Mechanical Technician looking for a new challenge?Join our Drilling Services team
We're a leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our global team rebuild and requalify equipment to be deployed into the field for drilling. We're a recognized team who successfully deliver quality of service to our customers.Partner with the best
You'll test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies. You'll assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment. You'll work and be responsible to be compliant with HS&E policies and procedures.
As an Assembly, Maintenance and Overhaul (AMO) Technician, you'll be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing troubleshooting, testing, assembling and disassembling and also visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assisting in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Performing complex tests with minimal instruction and documentation.
- Identifying and communicating technical challenges by using logical troubleshooting techniques.
- Working and coordinating with collaborative team of technicians in areas of proven competence.
- Being compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have ITE certificate, Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronic field or similar and substantial relevant experience.
- Show knowledge in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices.
- Show good experience in maintenance related to electro-mechanical function in relevant industrial i.e. airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic.
- Have skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Show proficiency in reading & interpreting blueprint, writing diagram, assembly prints and parts lists and following formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Be able to use of high-level and other basic instruments as well as use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
- Be able to travel internationally, be flexible to requirements and be available at a short notice.
- Be able to work in shift-based working pattern and in any different working locations/facilities.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role will be required to work in shift-based working pattern and overtime.
- This role will be required to work in any different working locations/facilities.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.