Skills: Subsea Engineering, Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Tech
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India
Field Service Engineer
Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?
Do you relish the prospect of working with cutting-edge energy products?
Join our innovating Engineering team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
Take ownership for customer installations and maintenance
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible to provide and deliver an exceptional service with the highest possible safety standards to both onshore and offshore facilities with the chance to support service teams across regions, globally.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Getting Involved in BH Subsea XT manufacture and testing. e.g; Extended Factory Acceptance, Site Integration Testing and Site Receive Tests
- Installing and Maintenance of GE XTs and associated equipment involving but not limited Tree Running Tools, Tubing Hangers, Wear Bushing Run and Retrieve tool Universal running tools associated Work Over Control Systems Tree debris caps etc
- Resolving technical problems both on/offshore and pro-active involvement in product improvement
- Following internal guidelines for project processes to ensure internal compliance
- Working closely with Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines set
- Maintaining Baker Hughes high expectation of working with uncompromising integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a related field or a high school diploma /GED
- Have at least 6 years of relevant experience in Subsea XTree
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of the installation and maintenance process
- Demonstrate good knowledge of drilling and production process.
- Be able to contribute to the development of operational plans
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have excellent all-round communication skills
- Have an awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance and potential risks
- Be happy to travel to international locations to work with customers on site
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activitiesComprehensive private medical care optionsSafety net of life insurance and disability programsTailored financial programsAdditional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.