Senior Manager - Software EngineeringDo you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?Join our team.
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Join our team in Mumbai.Partner with the best
As Senior Manager-Software Engineering you will be managing work deliverables of the product/solution. This role demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for a business segment. You will utilize expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others.
As a Senior Manager - Software Engineering, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leveraging cross functional skills to build/implement multi-generational product roadmaps and technology/architecture roadmaps that align with those.
- Collaborating cross functionally and with other business teams to deliver comprehensive solutions to accelerate the digital ecosystem.
- Identifying process fit as well as improvements to help teams deliver results seamlessly.
- Leading initiatives for continuous improvement as well as strategies for identifying risk patterns and mitigating them
- Managing team of engineers including performance and technical development
- Leading teams of software engineers to deliver needs of defined project and mentoring and coaching them.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in software.
- Experience on data structures, algorithms, and software engineering principles
- Experience of Microsoft & Web Based Technologies, .NET, C#, WPF, WCF, Java, Angular JS
- Able to apply principles of logical to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Able to solve problems and resolution skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.