Remote working role available for candidates available to join immeditaley. Qualifications and Skills Required:
General Professional Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Geology, Finance, Economics, or any other relevant discipline. The lead consultant should have an advanced degree in any of the following fields mentioned above.
- At least 15 years' relevant experience in the commercial functions of an international oil company of which at least five years' experience in crude oil trading and marketing and have been involved in crude marketing studies.
- Experience in crude oil marketing negotiations for at least three different clients in relation to major sales of crude oil would be an asset.
Petroplan Today - Our Vision & Mission
- Demonstrated ability to advise on the following topics:
- Crude oil marketing: experience (from within five years preceding the date of the Consultant's application) of advising sovereign governments on crude oil marketing;
- Associated Logistics: experience (from within five years preceding the date of the Applicant's application) of the associated shipping logistics of crude oil marketing;
- Marketing Tenders: experience (from within five years preceding the date of the Consultant's application) of advising sovereign governments on outsourcing crude oil marketing and associated logistics on a fee/bbl basis.
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.