Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Wood is currently seeking Expressions of Interest for Senior Project Engineers who are US Citizens to support USACE construction projects for the Anniston Resident Office in Anniston, AL.
The Project Engineer will support ongoing construction projects at Construction Division Area/Resident Engineer offices located within the USACE Mobile District.
Skills / Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience as a Construction Project Engineer on large complex multimillion-dollar projects - USACE and USAF projects are preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Significant experience working on USACE contracts utilizing the USACE Resident Management System (RMS) to review and update documentation
- Project Engineering experience with construction change management skills including preparing documents for change orders and claims; submittals and RFIs on USACE contracts and associated documentation to meet contract requirements
- Experience with the USACE 3 phase quality process is a plus - USACE CQMC certification preferred.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience reading and interpreting construction drawings and specifications
- Experience in the state of Alabama, preferably in the vicinity of Anniston
- Knowledge of safety regulations is required (OSHA 30 and knowledge of EM385-1-1 is preferred)
- Must be a US Citizen, this position requires the successful applicant to be a U.S. Citizen
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.