Skills: Well Control
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $400 - $500 per day
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Leap29 are currently working with a multinational oil and gas company to find an experienced Completions Field Specialist for a 5 month contract, starting in April.
We are looking for individuals with Sand Management Services experience who will be responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers.
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
• Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
• Assist the Design/Technical Engineer with implementing technical programs and bids.
• Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
• Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the Compliance Assessment Tool (CAT), self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
• Lead Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
• Minimum engineering diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years experience in the field as Specialist in Sand Management Service
Please apply today if you would like to be considered for the role!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!