Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
Role: Structural Engineer
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Duration: Renewable contract
Duties will include:
• Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards, procedures and the basis of design and defined scope of work
• Managing assigned work to meet project needs and working proactively with team members to ensure goals are met and issues resolved
• Accepting responsibility for scopes of work and effectively managing delivery and change
• Main activities are mainly heavy marine transports below deck strength + checking sea fastenings, but also helping out for smaller sea fastenings.
• Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree or similar
• 5+ years' experience in Structural Engineering
• Offshore experience required
• Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures
• Knowledge of: FEMAP and ANSYS and mathCAD
• Sound understanding of international design codes
• Experience in installation analysis, detailed designs and steel structures
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with presentations to clients and colleagues
• Offshore certification required
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!