Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better - and how you can play your part in our extraordinary team?
Join our Supply Chain & Logistics team and advance your career!
The Supply Planning Manager will act as conduit between Supply Chain and business partners in channelling market requirements into supply chain network. You will be accountable for end to end Supply Planning processes to ensure right product in the right place at the right time to support stock availability and service performance, on time product launches and implementation of competitiveness initiatives. You will have opportunity to set strategic roadmap for inventory management to ensure target service are met whilst delivering operational performance, such as inventory mix, SLOB, working capital. You will drive continuous improvement for the effectiveness of S&OP process.Key accountabilities
- Business Planning - play a pivotal role in the tactical/operational/strategic engagement planning processes. Formulating and deployment of product supply strategy in line with business strategy and customer offers.
- Facilitate Country Supply Review Meeting. Integrated Supply Planning (Finished Goods & Raw Materials)- Generating Supply, Distribution and Purchase Plans to meet forecasts and desired service levels.
- Working capital management - Establish the right levels of safety stocks and overall inventory levels to deliver the target service levels. Ensure that working capital plans are delivered monthly, quarterly and at year end to support the business cash flow targets.
- Work closely with the Marketing team on promotions, new products and critical initiatives on the product portfolio. Lead all aspects of and manage Product Transition plan with all partners to meet business objectives of changeover timelines.
- Establish purchase planning processes and execute purchase requisition of Base Oils, Raw Materials and imported Finished Products in accordance to Inventory policy.
- University degree and equivalent work experience, in an appropriate technical and commercial field.
- Minimum 5 years in Supply Planning and Inventory Management managerial function
- Excellent project management skills, ability to influence and engage different type of partners
- Good interpersonal skills with strong partner management skills
- Good understanding of manufacturing, production management, project management, safety, quality, continuous improvement, and transformation and organizational change.
BP is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the demeanor of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
Grade HResponsible for coordinating activities of a team to support supply chain operations through the HSSE-assured, cost-optimized and competitive selection of supply sources to cover requirements, liaising with internal coordinators and third party supply partners to optimize the supply schedule and assist efforts to ensure sufficient supply of goods and products.