Bulk Plant SupervisorAre you a Bulk Plant Supervisor looking for a new challenge?Do you enjoy creating and shaping cementing solutions?Join our dynamic Cementing operations team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping team are expertise in Cementing, Coiled Tubing & Stimulation.Partner with the best
As a Bulk Plant Supervisor
, you will play a key role in being the on-site, first point of contact for our cementing activities. You will be leading people and working on a variety of complex projects.
As a Bulk Plant Supervisor
, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Organizing, coordinateing and supervising the activities involved in maintaining, operating and repairing cement bulk plants and cement bulk equipment
- Ensureing materials are charged in a timely manner with respect to the Sales Order/Invoice and according to Procurement policies.
- Maintaining and tracking inventory of parts, supplies and products.
- Training and mentoring the bulk plant team.
- Communicating and managing the implementation of applicable PSL / Regional initiatives.
- PerformIng applicable performance and competency assessments.
- Promoting and ensures all applicable Halliburton Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) procedures and regulations are adhered to by all personnel.
- Continuously evaluating the service quality of delivered services, including tracking applicable performance metrics, and applies findings to improve HSE performance, improve the utilization of equipment and personnel, reduce costs, and increase efficiency.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have solid experience in cementing services (Deepwater or offshore experience is an advantage)
- Have experience in managing teams
- Be able to speak Russian fluently and read technical documentation in English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is a rotation based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.