Skills: Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum bonus benefits
Location: Leipzig, Saxony, Germany
Our client is a multinational Chemical manufacturer, supplying products to several industries across the globe. With multiple manufacturing locations in Europe and USA and South America, they are currently looking for a Head of Production for one of their locations in Germany. This will be a senior role with a number of direct reports in a well established company with the opportunity to build a long term career in a company that priortises Lean Manufacturing.
Responsibilities will include but won't be limitied to:
- plan a production schedule for the job
- implement and control the production schedule
- review and adjust the schedule where needed
- determine the human resources required
- determine the material resources required
- manage human and material resources to meet production targets
- make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
- work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
- ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to
- ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a Chemical Engineering Degree
- At least 10 years of working in Chemical Operations
- At least 5 years in leadership positions
- Lean Six Sigma certified and experience
- Must be fluent in German and English
Petroplan Today - Our Vision & Mission
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.